WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF DENGUE?
The principal symptoms of dengue are :
- high fever
- severe headache
- joint pains
- nausea and vomiting
- eye pain
Generally, younger children have a milder illness than older children and adults.
TESTS INCLUDED ARE –
- CBC – WBC Count, Platelet Count, Haematocrit
- S. Protien, S. Albumin
- Liver Function Tests
- Urine – microscopic haematuria
- Dengue NS1 Antigen, IgG & IgM
DENGUE TESTING AT DISHA PATHOLOGY
Dengue Day 1 Test is a rapid solid phase immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 Antigen and differential detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to Dengue virus in Human serum/plasma. This test is intended as an aid in the earlier diagnosis of Dengue infection & presumptive diagnosis between primary and secondary Dengue infection.
- Used for detecting dengue infection from day 1 using NS1 Antigen & differential detection of IgM & IgG Antibodies.
- Aids diagnosis of both Primary & Secondary Infection.
- Detects all 4 serotypes of Dengue virus
- Highly Sensitive & Highly Specific